By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements regarding the use of this Website/App between you and Medisense.Pk are superseded and of no force or effect.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The information on Medisense.Pk is intended for general information purposes only and its accuracy is not guaranteed Medisense.Pk has qualified pharmacist from registered institution and whilst they may, if asked, recommend a pharmaceutical product for a particular use, it is strongly urged that neither this service nor the use of this Website/App should be used as a substitute for medical care or medical advice.
- Your order will be confirmed as soon as it’s dispatched from pharmacy and the expected processing time for online order is 15 minutes and the User is bound to pay the amount of order at decided shipping address upon its delivery. In case of failure to make payment Medisense.pk reserves its right to take appropriate steps, at your risk and cost, for the recovery of the outstanding amount along with any applicable damages.
- Pharmaceutical products requiring prescription shall not be handled by Medisense.pk rider to you until and unless you have provided a recent valid prescription to Medisense.Pk along with appropriate details (including but not limited to the name, specialization, contact details and place of practice of your doctor) either by electronically transmitting scanned copies.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Information on this Website/App is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. In no case shall Medisene.Pk, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
- Pk reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions by updating this T&C’s. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions by which you are bound. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- If you have any questions regarding terms and conditions email us at email@example.com